Just a few things I’m going to catch you up on.
1. I’m now a little over 6 months pregnant.
2. The little one’s name is Demetri James.
3. I live in a cute, little two bedroom apartment with my love.
4. My Mumma finally moved back to Michigan. I see her almost everyday.
5. I’m doing very well and I’m very happy with my life.
Things have changed a lot since I was 18 years old and graduating high school. People have come and go, some I miss, some I don’t. If there is one I’ve learned since then it’s this: Just because your life may not be going how you expected it to go or wanted it to go, it doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing. Accept the change and go with the flow. If you don’t like how things are playing out, change something. I did. And now I’m happier than ever. Things will be alright.
"It scares me to death to think that one day I might look back into my life and realize that I lived it painfully ordinary."
I scrolled for ten minutes after reading this and had to scroll all the way back, ‘cause damn.
this made me happy ^
Selfies of the Caribbean
This is so important